Travel Ahead, the begining of the story

I am a photographer based in Paris and providing images for Istock and Getty Images, mainly on travels and architecture. 

With more than 15 years of work experience in Travel & Hospitality industry, I have explored over 50 countries and experienced more than hundreds of hotel stays in the most charming and luxurious properties of the world.

From my childhood, I had two desires : travel as most and as far as possible and be a photographer. 

While naturally working for the beloved travel industry, I have developed knowledge on what are the different tourists expections : never forget the must-see spots and be ahead of new trends.
In parallel, I have created my own hotels & travels blog to share my experiences with travelers and professional tourism agencies. The blog became quite successful and I started to collaborate with luxury properties such as Bayan Tree in Mayakoba in Mexico or the Boutique Hotel Cinq Codet in Paris. 

On the top of trying to provide interesting and useful tips, my main satisfaction comes from producing the best inspiring shot. "A picture is worth a Thousand words". 

Having built a significant photo collection years after years, I sold my pictures on stock images banks and discovered travel professionals and press, such as Club Med, French Tourism Bord, Pegasus Airlines, Forbes, Msn or Huffington Post were publishing my work. 

My style is colorful to emphasis the beauty of nature and architecture. Colors are vibrant. 

Wether you are a hotel, a venue, a tourism board, a travel agency or tour opeartor, a town/city, a museum, an airline, a press magazine or a company, contact me to schedule our next photo shoot collaboration responding to your brief and your needs. 




No comments

Back to Top